Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Back in the game!

After a long week of working, ferrying kids to dentist appointments, and filling at least one full-sized garbage can full of acorns (and yet they continue to fall!), I have finally been able to at least glance in the direction of my sewing machine. In between loads of laundry and a sink full of dishes, I got a hanging sleeve sewn onto my angel quilt. And it looks lovely hanging in my kitchen (who cares that it isn't Christmas yet). I also got the bindings sewn onto my coffee cup and winter scene quilts, yay!


 
Feeling good:) And I even took a bunch of photos of the winter scene as I went, in hopes of posting another tutorial. Got a half hour before the bedtime routines start up. I think I can fit in some more typing into that window. Soon to come.... Binding Tutorial:)

1 comment:

  1. boy! that is a lot of acorns.
    love both your quilts. you are so talented.

    ReplyDelete