Sunday, September 16, 2012

Getting started

Yay! I finally figured out how to set up a blog. I am very excited to get started. I have been quilting for 6 years now, and I have just upgraded to a beautiful Babylock Jane. No longer do I have to squish monsterous king sized quilts into my little Viking E20. As much as I am proud to say that it can be done, it is not without difficulty. Now I have loads of space and the power to quilt faster and smoother.

I am really looking forward to starting my own quilting business.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your Baby Lock. Loved your quilting i saw Saturday. Also glad youstarted a blog! Good luck. B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogging, Laura. So awesome to see you start your own blog and a quilting business. I look forward to seeing your works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats. enjoy your blogging life ;)

    ReplyDelete