Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Shirley's Appalachian quilt


I apologize for the small pics. Due to rain and then cold weather, I had to take photos indoors, so I don't have one of the overall quilt:(

Update: But wait! Shirley has sent me a picture of the finished quilt:


Doesn't it look great with the binding on?

Shirley made this quilt for her grandson, who is an avid Appalachian fan. She asked for custom quilting with an echo around the balls that she fused on. She wasn't able to get enough of the balls and there was one block empty, so I quilted a ball in for her.




She even included a fabric photo of her grandson. So sweet!

Thanks Shirley!

2 comments:

  1. what a great quilt for her grandson. I really like the quilting design on the white border.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prices on these kind of assured choices are usually larger, but when considering the heavy price of wellness good care it may be some kind of a more secure way to use to secure your own economical upcoming.
    Top Ten Web Hosting Reviews

    ReplyDelete