Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Camera wrist strap

Loving my new camera, but I hate the wrist strap. Who has a wrist that big anyway?! I had a quick look online to see if I could find a tutorial, but most of them looked like they used some sort of metal hardware. I don't have anything like that in the house at the moment.


What I did have was lots of this beautiful purple fabric, which I used for the lining of my purse by the way, and some leftover natural webbing stuff from an upholstery project. I used the elastic that looks like string, and sewed all the ends together, leaving the edges unfinished for lack of a better idea.


I think I actually like the unfinished edges. Usually I am really particular about that. But this webbing fans out really nicely and gives it a beachy sort of look. Time to make a padded case for it and I'll be all set!

No comments:

Post a Comment