Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Walking foot circles and classes at Trailer Stash Fabrics


When I went to the Statesville show, I bought a collection of Tula Pink fat eights.  I saw Zen Chic's pattern at Sew Original and I knew these would be perfect for it. This is an adaptation of Zen Chic's pattern, but if you are interested, you can find it HERE.


I bought an adorable sofa for the kitchen at World Market and I love the colorful buttons. This is the perfect wall quilt to hang over it. I used my walking foot on my new Bernina to quilt circles all over it.


Gina Allen asked if I would teach a class on this technique at her new studio, Trailer Stash Fabrics. So if you are interested, it will be on May 19 from 10-12 at the studio.

She also asked if I would teach a beginning free motion class. That one will also be at her studio on April 14 and 21, from 10-12. I'll be starting with pin basting and basic free motion patterns. Come on out and learn some new mad skills!

This is my first time teaching and I'm a little bit nervous, but excited as well. Should be a good time:)

4 comments:

  1. the Tula Pink fabrics are really a great fit to my Cross It pattern, and I love the colorful buttons on your Sofa too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will do wonderfully as a teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, you are brave getting a white couch with 3 kids.
    You will do great teaching. Have fun with it.

    ReplyDelete